Friday, February 20, 2009

So ..

So i was checking my msn's old blog posts , and i was like why don't i post them here ..
M3 ino they're really old , but you can get to know me more from them ;) so here it goes ..

I wrote that in April 7 ,2006

heey u guys...how r u all ? okaay today is fridaay so kaaathro mn ildo3aaaa2 ;)

ino thiis term or you can say this year i got to know who are like my true friends,,,o et3araft 3la new friends too :D ino 7ayaat iljam3a opens your eyes 3la lots of stuff ,, o its hard to deal with these thiings bs its liiike goood in somewaay ;p lool.. i duno what to say moore..bs 7alat il6afash hathy will get to me again..o i'll come wriiite later ;)

take care u all :*




( so i forgot about that blog i had on my msn account , its really funny , like i'm reading them all over and i'm laughing so hard i really sound like a litle girl 9dg 6fshana :p ,, you'll see the next post is on its way ;) hehe )

No comments:

Post a Comment