Friday, February 20, 2009

So i was too addicted to tv shows :|

i loved downloading shows , watch them all night ,sleep late and enjooy my sleep with my sweet dreams afterwards ..
elzbdaa here's the gabl ela5er post from my 2006 posts ,, this was posted in October ..
yes i'm still lol-ing 3la nafse ,, seriously what was i thinking !!


And I'm back to my life... (present speaking, knowing that i posted in april then came back in october lol)
As you all know,,summer has ended,,and college is back,yes back to Kind Saud University..
its my second year,and its going good till now,i'm trying to study, be good ! i'm not studying much though,but i'm attending all my classes and not skipping oh and if you all are wondering what i'm studying its [Buisness] ! well for those who read my old blogs will know that :p,,lol
I want to work at a bank when i first graduate and then like try to get my masters anywhere in the world just not it KSA ,work in a bank again and then i'll try to open my own buisness and be a Wedding Planner ;) i just love to plan stuff,and weddings is the best thing for me..

Just like what this qoute says:

(( Live all you can; it's a mistake not to. It doesn't so much matter what you do in particular, so long as you have your life. If you haven't had that what have you had )) ,, i love this qoute !

And Now Its the Holidays in Saudi Arabia,,i'm enjoying my time,,but my parents are not happy with what i'm doing, lol,, I sleep really late at 7AM or so,,,and wake up really late too before Eftaar in like 30 Minz !!

So,tv this year ROCKS ,, do u guys waatch { Grey's Anatomy , Prison Break and One Tree Hill } ,, truust me if your not watching those shows,, your missing alot ! lool...
These 3 shows r like my best,,i'm totallly addicted to theem,,hottie actoers in every single show,cuute couples,,its Amazing,,,
so u have to check them out !!!

anywaayz,,i'm done for today,,i need to go sleep,,my cousin is coming over tomorrow and wants to wake me up early,she wants me to go with her to the mall ;) haha
taake care all !!!

and i'm allwaays gona be a PROUD MISA SHIPPER !!



So your wondering what misa stands for :p you'll see . hehe on the last post :p
seriously i was in my little own world that year !! LOL .. still lol-ing ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment