Friday, February 20, 2009

;) LOL

i can't stop lol-ing !
April 2006

Henry James once wrote :

Be Not afraid of life,Belive that life is worth living,and ur belief will help create the fact !!


so do you guys belive in that ? i sometimes belive thats true,,if we belive in that,,life could get better !

but for me now,,,i'm stuuck i dont know what to do ,,ino life is being mean to me ;p lool it only gave me two ways to succeed,,either the way that will make my life better and give me a great future{i think} AND the other way that i think is easier for me,,ino dirasataaan ;p lol..to make things clear ! im confused between two majors , 1-{english} 2-{business},,, and i have to make my decision now ,, why now ? i really dont feel like typiing all that !
anywaayz..so thats why i'm stuck ! duno what to choose,,Common sense says stay in business , but me i want english ! but so far im stickin with business,,,,but as they saay [ one thing is true,, its always a BRAND NEW DAY ] ,, so you never know..maybe tomorrow i'll be in english ;)
wish me luuuck ,, n ED3OOOOLI !! i neeed that

take care u all ;) n i wish u all the luuck too ..



( so seriously tell me you didn't laugh when u read this !! )
and it was true i was confused , but i'm happy now graduating very soon , majoring in Finance inshalla ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment