Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleepless !!

haha I'm so not sleepy but i need to sleep ! I'm tired .. my nose is annoying me .. i love it when my room is so cold and i get under my covers o adafe 7ale,, but I've got the flu i can't do that so its hard getting to sleep with out my cold freezer room !!
My parents are coming back today :D yay I'm so happy ,, i really missed them ..
So,my parents went to London on Saturday , so on Sunday i didn't go to Uni , well actually i haven't been going to Uni since then and I'm not planning on going this week .. i went to the doctor and he gave me 2 days bed rest,and Tuesdays is my off day , and of course I'm not attending the last day before vacation a9lan mafi lectures on that day .. so technically i had a 1 week vacation m3 nfse and I'm in my 2nd week o 6b3aan the 3rd is the actual vacation week lol , anyways in this one week I'm going to Beirut , I'm so excited !!!! I wanna Taaaan :D i wanna turn daaark daaark brown YA RAAAB ... It's gonna be me , my mom , my aunt and cousins (Fun right ) safraat banaaat 3al golthm;p .. So I'm so looking forward to it :D

I wanna ask you all something before heading to bed,I'm feeling abit sleepy ... Anyways, so all these blogs i read they keep saying Those Lips , His Lips , He kissed my Lips , I want his Lips,, so those blogs I'm reading have this affect on me that kl ma 6l3t the first thing I'd notice on a guy's face is his Lips and i go like of course that's all in my head ino ( are they hot ? would i wanna kiss them ? ) And guess what all the ones i saw today are just so,,urgh i can describe this in one word 2 letters EW !!! seriously EW : i'm so disgusted that i can't even describe to you what i saw really !!! .. allaah y5leee those lips i see on my one and only TV shows ;* hehe

I think I'm sleepy now ,, I'll stop get the chance sleep.. and I'll get back to you maybe later tonight or later whenever to complain and talk talk kalam fa'9ee :p lol
u know i love you all .. mwauh ;*

No comments:

Post a Comment