Wednesday, April 8, 2009

got no title to write lol

aaaaaaaaaaaa5 ela bkra o b3do .. I'm so tired !!
my last midterm for this month is ending tomorrow , thank god ! i hate studying,, i mean seriously who loves to study .. and i hate it when i need to study and like really concentrate , cause some teachers yjona and they'd be like ( tara elas2ela ma8ale ) and ma8ale comes like questions and you need to answer it with trkeez , ino yala (3arfe, 3adeede, takalme 3an) URGH , i mean just stick to multiple questions , its easier for us to study the course we're taking and for you dumb ass teachers to correct ! uuu5 i hate ksu ..
and enough about ksu , inshallaa inshallaa soon I'll stop talking about my stupid Uni !

Guess Whaaat !!!! My parents are travelling to London on Sat, and the house is gonna be all to me , and the drivers are under my control and the maids too .. Seriously How Awesome IS Thaaaaat :D they're going for 10 days, so you guys Your all invited to my house for the awesomest party evaaaaa ;p well not a party party , you know chillin ... like watch movies and tv shows and eat till i get more like a pig ! lol i like that ;p but i wana lose weight , why is food so goood, it should be less good , i wanna look good in a Bikini for once in my life .. So, ya raaaabi keef an7aaaaf ? and seriously i think the word ( keeef an7aaf ) is on lsan kl banat el5aleej and el3rab ;p LOOL ...
like today i woke up at 2 , ate lunch at 3 with my parents , then i went to my friend's house to study , and her mom came and was like ooh your here yala I'll get you lunch,and I'm like no i ate , she's like noo, u need to eat our lunch too , so i can't say no 3eb um 9a7bty :p so i ate shwy ... then at like 5 hmm mshthyeen souffle, so yes we ate souffle .. and b3dha i was like to my friend okay seriously we need to stop eating, so lets make a deal , ili yshooof ilthany yakel y'9rb elthany and we made our deal ..
so later we were in my car , my mom called ino go pick up Ur brother from his friend's house, so ro7na ana o 97bty there .. and when my brother came in he had fa6aayer ; so i was like hmm that smells good and wow cheese fa6yer , so i was like azoozi plz give me one , and what does my friend do , Hits MY HAND ( and i love her for that ) so i stayed a whole hour blsyara smelling the f6ayer and it was driving me crazy .. i bit your like ooh mshalla thats goof but wait here it comes , I'm back home, the maid took the f6ayer to the kitchen and i couldn't help myself i got in and ate 2 fa6ayeeeer :s yes I'm very bad .. i need to control myself .. I'll try i promise .. lol like this week i need to stop eating !! LOL

I'm so very very sad , my stupid little brother lost my Ipod, so i feel lost , and my stupid phone is down .. so seriously i feel so lost ,, you know why its down .. Well i got a Blackberry and fj2a mn '3er ay tantherat the signal jams, the BB signal so i can't use any of the BB services so its driving me crazy , i want my BB back !! so the guy ili blm7al promised me next Sunday he's getting me a new phone , l2no 6l3 fe 5laal with the one i have ( see my luck is just so great) i've been without my BB for 2 weeks now .


i know I'm jumping from subject to subject , but my head is kinda empty.. and amana t7daaaaakm t3rfoon whats on my mind now ?? guess ... come on guess ;p LOL .. my stomach is making noises :O !!!
so aaaaaa5 ela bkra ;p i'm done for today ..
mwauh xoxo

7 comments:

  1. yo yo yo sup gurrrrrrrl im likin yo styyyyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL IGNORE THEM LIFE IS SHORT
    EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT :)
    AND ABOUT YOU BEING HOME ALONE :(
    i WOULD BE SAD SINCE I AM VERY CLOSE TO MY MOTHER :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i'm sad ino the house mn '3erhm mo 7lo ,, bs i'm happy too, ino mama needs to go o t'3yer jww ;) lol if i didn't have uni i would have tagged along with them i think ;p lol ..

    and Sarah , go shoot yourself now plz !! lol i love u ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. yroo7oon w yerje3oon beslamah inshallah<3
    btw what r u studying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. allaah yslmkkk ;*
    and if u read my previous posts kan 3rfty ;p hehe .. i'm studying Business in King Saud University

    ReplyDelete
  6. please visit my blog <33 you seem like a sweet person <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i will ;D and ur sweet !!!

    ReplyDelete