Sunday, June 14, 2009

8 things

I'm extremely happy that I've been tagged :D I've never been tagged ..



i love you islander & CuteandCuddly ;* Thank u LOL



8 things I am looking forward to:


*Graduating next semester "Feb 2010"
*Summer Vacation .
*Meeting hot Spanish guys .
*The Beach .
*Partying and Relaxing in Spain :D .
*Getting an awesome TAN or just turning Black lol.
*Beirut in August .
*Sleeping early and waking up early "i need to fix nome" in Spain . But in Riyadh i wanna sleep forever :p


8 things I wish I could do:


*Find my dream job .
*Take my masters in Los Angeles or New York .
*Bring back a soul i wish i can meet .
*Lose weight with no diets and exercising .
*Organize my room .
*Kill my driver .
*Paying my phone bill , without baba knowing kam heya .
*Sleeep for hours with no ez3aj mn my parents .



8 things I love:


*My Friends and Cousins .
*My Family .
*Shawerma .
*Shoes .
*Mango not the store, the fruit ;p .
*Music .
*Cruising with my cousin and listening to awesome music .
*My Laptop . "i can't live without it"



8 things I did yesterday:-


*Ate 2 Cakes .
*Watched T.V .
*Played Bouncing Balls .
*Slept at 6:30 a.m .
*Studied .
*Sang lame songs all night .
*Went to my cousin's house .
*Got into a fight with my brother .

8 Shows I watch:

*Grey's Anatomy .
*Desperate Housewives .
*Brothers & Sisters .
*One Tree Hill .
*Weeds .
*Chuck .
*Greek .
*Private Practice .

8 Bloggers I tag :

All the bloggers i love are already tagged :* Love you all

5 comments:

  1. First, inshalla all ur dreams + wishes + things ur looking forward to come true + u be happy!! so smile! :)
    I'd really appreciate it if you check out my blog/new story on this website: http://heart-charm.blogspot.com/
    oh + u can become my follower so u can see wen i post! yeah i guess im new to this whole blogging thing!
    Thanx ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. greek 3ajeeb sa7 ;p ? im in love with cappie;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Got into a fight with my brother .

    Story of my life ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so lovable it's actually my first time reading a blog with no story and I couldn't stop and the fact that your from riyadh makes me feel like we're sisters somehow I don't know yow ;p I hope you found your dream if you know what I mean e7em e7em x

    ReplyDelete