Monday, May 18, 2009

Back from Lebanon along time ago, and was to lazy to post !

So i came back when our 1 week vacation ended , that was hmm i think May 2nd .
Lebanon was amazing , i had the time of my life there . I loved it . If you take me there every vacation I won't mind that at all . I just love it . I love the people there , I love the weather there . My mood just flips once i reach that country . If my dad decides to move there i won't mind at all :D I might be the happiest girl on earth , and in the other hand if he decides to move to Khobar ;( I might die . I'm not kidding I seriously might die there LOL . I love Khobar don't get me wrong and my dad's side of the family is there but urgh i can't live there . Khobar to me is going just for the weekend , a long weekend maybe , bs mo akthar !!! Living there ,, aah i can't see myself mn banat elshargiya ... Ana bnt ElRiyadh :D haha banat 5altty are here , my friends are here ! I can't live there ;( .. Anyways I'm not going anywhere anytime soon ..

My stomach hurts , and i have a really bad headache : been like this for the past 3 days ;s annoying ! I didn't even go to Uni today because I'm too tired and i need the bathroom every 5 seconds : urgh ! Life keeps getting better right :p ? I mean yesterday was just not my day at all : .. I woke up at 10 a.m to go to uni, 6b3an i didn't eat anything or drank anything 3shan u know ;p so i arrive at Uni at 11 , head to class and find out the Dr. is not coming and she sent someone bdalha , who gave us just an hour of a lecture (y3ne if said mn awal she's not coming knt agdar ag3d blbeat) , then on my way out of Uni the "hay2a" start yelling at me 3shan i didn't cover my face : so i freak out and start walking so fast to my car ..
I'm home now thinking i can rest now, when ooh my dad calls me "come fill these papers for me and do that and type that and print that : " *life keeps getting better* .. So when I'm done I'm thinking okay now i can Nap, but then my little annoying brother comes in and starts talking and 5ala9 ant7r ? ...
Later i finally napped for 2 hours .
but wait my day gets better ;p at 7 i decide to go to my friend's house to watch a movie and when I'm about to head out oh the weathers goes crazy on me thunder and lightning arrive :( they were so loud and scary i couldn't leave the house , o when they stop ooh it starts raining like crazy *my lucky day* ... So at 8 the weather is back to normal , so on my way i had to stop at this shop o awl ma w9lt (yes 2athan el3isha) ; and in the car while waiting len yft7on the driver decides to take a nap : he actually started to snore : !! and later that night i was so hungry so i had to eat and my friend gets Burger King and the stupid girl i am i eat from B.K and couldn't sleep all night :
perfect day right ? amazing !!!

Love you all ;* MWAUH

3 comments:

  1. Ble5, don't move to Khobar! once a Riyadh-er always a Riyadh-er ;P

    Dude, you know I've never been screamed at by the oh so horrible "Hay2a"? I'm starting to believe that them molesting people is a myth! I don't even wear a friggin' 7ijab bas NO ONE says ANYTHING!

    W yeah, about the sudden thunder and lightning yesterday! wth? I still went out bas eno it was very random!

    B.Kay is the SHIZ! I'm salivating at the thought of it, numnumnum ;P

    I love you, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha 9aa7 i'm a Riyadh-er o bsss !!!!

    haha Hay2a are mean , i hate them !!! maybe you don't look very saudi so they ignore you ? i duno ,, or your lucky ! haha .. uuft m3fneeen !

    i love Burger King bs that day, i wasn't supposed to eat from BK ;p i had a terrible night !!!

    Mwauh ;* i'm glad you read my blog haha , a7s 7ale loser no-one reads it or comment haha .. trf3en m3nweyaaaty ;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I go out I'm going to go up to one of them and demand he says something mean to me! I feel so left out! I want to have the whole Hay2a experience :(

    Hells to the yeah I read your blog! w don't say that, you are NOT a loser! you're as cool as a cucumber, yo!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete